Policies and Procedure of Maintenance of Infrastructure
The college has well-furnished and spacious physical infrastructure as per UGC/University norms spread in an area of 3 Acre 6 kanal. The college has eight class rooms equipped with modern ICT facilities, one multi-purpose hall, with latest facilities for conducting workshops, seminars and training programs having a seating capacity of more than 150 persons, one seminar room, one library, computer and psychological laboratory, curriculum lab, Art and Drama Lab, Health and Physical resource center, common rooms, staff room, toilets and play fields etc.
The college ensures optimal allocation and utilization of the available financial recourses for maintenance and upkeep of different facilities by holding regular meetings of various committees constituted for this purpose and using the funds/grants received by the college as per the requirements in the interest of students.
- Laboratory: Record of maintenance account is maintained by Lab In charge and supervised by Principal.
The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipment are outsourced by the concerned committees.
- The requirement and list of books is taken from the concerned faculty. The finalized list of required books is duly approved and signed by the Principal.
- Suggestion box is installed inside the reading room to take users’ Their continuous feedback helps a lot in introducing new ideas regarding library enrichment.
- To ensure return of books ‘no dues’ from the library is mandatory for students before appearing in exam.
- Other issues such as weeding out of old titles, schedule of issue/ return of books etc. are chalked out / resolved by the library
- Sports: Regarding the maintenance of sports equipment the college sports in-charge is Annual athletic meet is organized in the college. Students are sent to inter college sports events.
- Centralized computer laboratory has been established for the students and faculty.
- Internet and Wi-Fi enabled campus and classrooms.
- The college has various committees for maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure. The faculties submit their requirements to the Principal regarding classroom furniture and others.
- Stock registers are maintained by physically verifying the items round the year.
- Regular cleaning of water tanks, proper garbage disposal, pest control, landscaping and maintenance of lawns is done by Institute concerned employees.
- College campus maintenance is monitored through regular inspection.
- Outsourcing is done for maintenance and repairing of IT infrastructure such as computers, internet facilities including Wi-Fi and broadband.
- Regular maintenance of the water cooler and water purifier is done
The maintenance of the reading room and stock verification of library books is done regularly by library staff.