VISION OF THE INSTITUTION
Shaping the destiny of India by bringing excellence through Quality Teacher Education having 4-Ds.
MISSION OF THE INSTITUTION
- Marching on the track of Teaching Mission.
- Be a torchbearer by providing Quality Teacher Education.
- Inculcating values of Nobility, Humility, Unity, Equality and Adaptability.
- Providing educational opportunities to rural youth and serving the community.
The College has a forceful mission of helping and grooming rural students also.
OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTION
The institution strives to achieve the following objectives:
- To help prospective teachers to develop competency to teach subjects of their specialization on the basis of an adequate theory of learning and a sound knowledge of the subjects.
- To develop interest, attitudes and knowledge among student-teachers to foster the all round growth and development of children under their care and to provide guidance to individual pupil in school.
- To develop an understanding of the aims and objectives of education in the Indian background and to promote an awareness of the role of the school and the teacher in realizing these aims and ideals.
- To build up a professional consciousness.
- To develop abstract, creative and critical thinking among students in schools.
- To develop communication, psychomotor skills and abilities conducive for human relations, which will enable to promote learning inside and outside the classroom.
- To prepare professionally committed, innovative creative teachers through well designed teacher education programme.
- To develop various skills among them to conduct the stage, organising prayer assembly.